The Father’s Heart is an event for all ages organised by the Fountain Network in association with New Wine. It will be held at The Well Christian Centre, Ashill, on 24th – 26th June 2016. This weekend event has been designed to be as affordable and accessible as possible and we would love to encourage individuals and church groups from across the region to come along.
The Father’s Heart weekend is intended to provide an opportunity for us to meet with God and to be equipped, empowered and refreshed as we engage in worship and teaching. It also seeks to bring together churches from different streams and to give people access to an event like New Wine but closer to home.
So, in the interests of encouraging you to come, here are 10 great reasons for coming to the Father’s Heart weekend.
- We have nationally respected speakers coming in over the weekend.
- We want to see the pace of revival increase and this event will make a difference.
- Unity and vision increase when we all hear the same message.
- It’s really good to spend time together over a weekend in a relaxed environment.
- It’s a great opportunity for different churches to come together in God’s presence.
- There is a cumulative benefit in spending time together in worship and teaching.
- Children and young people will be well-provided for with teams coming in from Youth for Christ, Raise and First Steps.
- It brings an event like New Wine or Spring Harvest to our doorstep.
- Fees are capped to make the event accessible to all.
- There are affordable accommodation options available for those who come from further afield, including on-site camping.
A full programme for the weekend will be announced in the very near future. If you would like any further information on how to book in please visit www.fountainnetwork.org or call our event manager Becky Watts on 07990 543131 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please book in as soon as you can as it will help us so much in our forward planning. We very much hope that you are able to join us – we are praying that this will be a significant event for our region so please spread the good news far and wide.
With love and prayers,
Stephen & Pippa Mawditt
We will kick off at 7pm on Friday 24 June and finish at 4.30pm on Sunday 26 June.
The line up for speakers includes Stuart and Chloe Glassborow – the National Leaders of Catch the Fire, UK.
Worship will be led by a band from the Fountain Network.There will be a programme for all age groups from the age of 3 upwards. The youth programme will be led by a team from Youth for Christ.
Various accommodation options are available including camping and local B&Bs.
Book in now!